Preparing and training individuals and groups – especially young people (on a mental, psychological and physical level) – for a healthy family life.
Supporting and training women especially with regard to consciousness in everyday roles, physical, mental and spiritual health.
Safe placement, multi-layered rehabilitation and subsequent integration of mentally and sexually abused women and their children.
- Helping to raise life-conscious children.
- Educating consciousness.
- Helping in the process of unfolding talents.
- Support of educators, schools and parents.
- Supporting school leaderships in changes.
- Surrogate mother – Surrogate father Program (mental on-line assistance for children, adolescents, young adults, even SOS).
- Helping you find and preserve your own values.
- Helping families and small communities in subcultures, strengthening and supporting cooperation.
- Bringing believers and atheists closer together.
- We teach the children to take responsibility for a process as a whole.
- We help define levels – both for the individual and for different types of communities.
- To make children and adults aware that no one is alone, and nobody should be. There is help. Because there is community.
- Filling gaps with incentive programs.
- Implementing much-needed trainings.